Our Szamosszegi Pálinkahouse Ltd. puts a considerable emphasis on meeting quality requirements and the deep satisfaction of our clients when doing pay distillation. The practice of pay distillation and commercial activities of our distillery have been awarded several medals both at international contests like WIEN-Destillata and Zenta and domestic ones like Gyula and Onga.
WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE YOUR PALINKA DISTILLED IN OUR DISTILLERY?
- careful and professional mash management and storing
- producing premium quality distillate in the case of appropriate quality mash and also getting the best quality possible and the biggest quantity from it
- giving general professional advice for free on anything you should know about pálinka-making
- doing our work accurately and fast with excellent expertise
- laboratory quality equipment to avoid mistakes
- traditional pot-still method to get real pálinka
- technological system meeting the strictest requirements of cleanliness and quality
- reasonable prices for all these
Our distillation plant gives farmers and guests turning to us free theoretical and practical on the spot advice on the best ways of making excellent quality mash.
On-line registration for distillation/pay distillation on a commission basis:
SOME OF OUR OTHER SERVICES CONNECTED WITH PAY-DISTILLATION:
Mash and fruit examination
With our well-equipped analytical methods in the background, and through instrumental analysis we are able to trace all the stages of the mash we receive up to the pálinka completed.
Fructose/Glucose and Saccharose content
Sludge remains and soil KOI, NO3-, PO4
Cianide content ( total and free )
Other water quality parameters (As, NO2-, Fe)
Characterization of volatilic components of distilled product
Enzymes (xylanase, pekinase, cellulase)
Fruit specific yeast strains
pH stabilizers, buffer materials (citrates)
INFORMATION: In the distillery: János Kiss plant foreman, phone: 06-70 -772-8400 Anybody can give you directions in Szamosszeg.
Address: 4824 Szamosszeg, Nagydobosi út 025/6
In the distillery: János Kiss plant foreman, phone: 06-70 -772-8400
Anybody can give you directions in Szamosszeg.